Department of Communication
- Congratulations to Doctoral Student Roselia Mendez Murillo for Receiving a Prestigious Two-Year Fellowship!
- Annual Winter Internship Mixer: Tues Feb 19
- Join Doctoral Student Stephenson Whitestone on Tuesday, January 29th for her Discussion on Trans Allyship!
- LPE President Ruby Callahan Will Present Honors Thesis Paper at Scholars Conference
ETS News & Announcements
Gevirtz Graduate School of Education
- Shane Jimerson takes part in School Safety Community Forum on February 21
- Amy Barrett awarded the 2019 Gale and Richard Morrison Fellowship
- Barbara Barr, a member of the UC Santa Barbara Teacher Education Program’s advisory board, honored by Rotary Club for 30 years of teaching
- Talia Allen receves the 2019 Martha Aldridge Promise Award
- Student Profile: Daniel Santana considers critical consciousness
- Special Physics Seminar: Thursday, February 21, 2019-- The eternal quest for zero resistance: 100+ years of Superconductivity
- Special Physics Colloquium: Thursday, February 21, 2019-- Quantum physics and quantum engineering in atomically thin crystals
- Physics Department Colloquium: Tuesday, February 19th: Cold and ultracold molecules for quantum information and particle physics
- Special Physics Colloquium: Wednesday, February 20th: Multi-messenger astrophysics of compact binary mergers