Department of Communication
Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Professor Jim Buckwalter receives the IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (MTT-S) Outstanding Young Engineer Award
- ECE Distinguished Lecture: Optical Communications Systems: What Drove Their Evolutionary Path?
- The Quantum Limit on Coherence of the Semiconductor Lasers: Theory – Experiment
- Quantum Random Flip-Flop And Its Applications
ETS News & Announcements
Gevirtz Graduate School of Education
- Tania Israel named a mid-career Shining Star by the National Multicultural Summit
- The Teacher Education Program approved for a new teaching credential in Industrial Technology
- The Center for School-Based Youth Development (CSBYD) releases its 2014 annual report, devoting research and commitment to youth educational success
- UC Santa Barbara’s Applied Linguistic Emphasis presents Grace Kim giving the talk “Transcultural Literacies: Cross-Border Connection and Self-Imagining ”
- The Gevirtz School, along with Department of Black Studies, Center for Black Studies Research, and Center for New Racial Studies, offers the talks and moderated discussion “The Road Forward: The Future of Black Education in the 21st Century”
- 02/20/2015 - Benjamin Schmidt (Michigan State University): Three-manifolds with many flat planes.
- 01/30/2015 - Davi Maximo (Stanford University), 'Free boundary minimal annuli in convex three-manifolds'
- 01/23/2015 - Changyong Yin (UCLA): Quantum Correction and the Moduli Spaces of Calabi-Yau Manifolds
- There are no events available for this feed.