Department of Communication
- Congratulations to Dr. Howie Giles for his Two Recent Published Books!
- Congratulations to Dr. Abel Gustafson for Winning the 2018 National Communication Association Environmental Communication Division Dissertation Award
- Graduate School Panel, sponsored by Lambda Pi Eta, Dec 3, 6:30 pm
- Congratulations to Doctoral Candidate Quinten Bernhold who Accepted an Assistant Professor Position at UT Knoxville!
Gevirtz Graduate School of Education
- Student Profile: Thompson Ogilvie Grows Learners
- Alumnus Joseph G. Ponterotto releases new book "A Psychobiography of John F. Kennedy, Jr.: Understanding His Inner Life, Struggles, Achievements, and Courage"
- The California Commission on Teacher Credentialing approves UC Santa Barbara to offer a Subject Matter Preparation Program in Mathematics
- Student Profile: Samantha Chang Helps Students Find Their Own Authority
- Jinsook Choi gives talk “'No English, Korean Only’: Mapping Two Languages in Interactional Regimes at an English-only University in Korea” on December 7
- ABC...z Seminar Series: Thursday, December 13th: Imaging Electronic Correlations in Twisted Bilayer Graphene
- ABC...z Seminar Series: Thursday, December 6th: Engineering topological superconductivity in III-V Josephson Junctions
- Department Tea: Monday, Decemebr 3rd, 2018
- ABC...z Seminar Series: Thursday, November 29th: Electrical generation and detection of spin waves in a quantum Hall ferromagnet