Department of Communication
Center for Nanotechnology in Society
- McCray named Charles A. Lindbergh Chair in Aerospace History at Smithsonian Air and Space Museum
- Symposium To Address Intersection of Art and Science
- NanoDays 2014 A Success!
- Patrick McCray Calls For More Attention to Societal Implications of Technology
- Cong Cao Weighs in on China's Efforts to Lure Back Talent
Gevirtz Graduate School of Education
- Erika Bland and Matthew Wilson of the Gevirtz School named Knowles Science Teaching Foundation Fellows
- Researchers at the Kogel Autism Center publish study pushing the limits of early identification for children on the autism spectrum
- A cohort of graduate students from the Department of Counseling Clinical, and School Psychology appointed to prestigious internships
- Heidi Zetzer and Kelley Hershman presents the Learn at Lunch talk “Practical Psychology: Two Management Tools That Can Help You Lead with Your Head and Heart” on April 9
- The Gevirtz School leads UC educators at legislative briefing in Sacramento concerning implementation of the Common Core
- 06/05/2014 - Graduate Student Colloquium: Ken Goodearl (UCSB), 'TBA'
- 05/20/2014 - Applied Math/PDE Seminar: Prof George Matheou (Jet Propulsion Laboratory/Caltech/NASA) - Large-eddy simulation of the atmospheric boundary layer
- 05/09/2014 - Differential Geometry Seminar: Robert Ream (UCSB), 'TBA'
- 05/02/2014 - Differential Geometry Seminar: Jeffrey Streets (UC Irvine), 'TBA'