Department of Communication
- PhD Proposal: Stratos Dimopoulos, "Resource Allocation in Multi-Analytics, Resource-Constrained Environments"
- MS Project Defense: Angad Gill, "K-Means Service to Determine Number of Clusters in Spatial Sensor Data"
- MS Project Defense: Nicholas Brown, "A Flexible Architecture for Continuous Auto-Grading Based on Git and Jenkins"
- PhD Proposal - Raymond Wong: "Techniques for Improving Resource Usage in Quantum Circuits"
ETS News & Announcements
Gevirtz Graduate School of Education
- Faculty members from the Gevirtz School are awardees of three of the four UC Santa Barbara 2017 Faculty Outreach Grant Awards
- Alexis Deidre Spina a top three winner in the American Educational Research Association’s Division D in-progress research gala
- Alums Lysandra and Bryan Cook win award from Council for Exceptional Children
- Teaching credential candidates tour MOXI as part of Accessibility Test Day
- International research effort funded by UC MEXUS centered at UC Santa Barbara’s Gevirtz School aims to foster student well-being and social-emotional learning